I can't believe we are leaving 2 weeks from today. Crazy. We actually won't be arriving in London until the 29th, but we've scheduled a "Tribute to America" vacation that will have us spending time in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington D.C. for about 6 days prior to our UK arrival. I'm very much looking forward to the trip. All our stops will be firsts for me: the White House, Gettysburg, Lincoln Memorial, and all those other classic tourist places over there. So fun, and so appropriate before our overseas move.
We have so much to do between now and the 23rd, but I'd have to say my biggest concern right now is selling our car. Anyone interested in an '04 Honda Pilot?? I wish so badly we could take it with us, but we might as well buy a brand new Mercedes Benz once we get there with what the shipping costs would be. Plus, I'm not really sure their cobblestone streets are big enough for our American SUVs over there. It is such a great car, and I will be very sad, yet very relieved to see it go.
1 comments:
Hi Jill! I realize I'm very behind, but why on earth are you moving to London?! My husband's sister and family are moving there as soon as they can sell their house, so at least it's just a car you have to sell :) They're a great family. If they ever get over there, I'll have to introduce you two (electronically, of course).
Post a Comment