I'm starting to look into making a stroller purchase. I'm thinking a stroller/car seat combo might be nice? Any tips from all you expert moms out there?
1.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in awhile, you may miss it. - Ferris Bueller
Posted by Jill at 4:20 AM
5 comments:
We got a Graco combo thing which I have used to death! I love it! My dilemma now is whether or not to get a double stroller....
I would highly recommend a stroller car seat combo as this is the most convienent option especially while she is still an infant. If I were doing the baby thing again, this is what I would do.
My first stroller was a car seat/stroller combination and I really enjoyed it, especially since the seat lays down so that you don't have to use the car seat all the time when they get a little bigger. I also love the jogging strollers because they are easier to push around, I don't think they are car seat compatible but I could be wrong. Good luck! Let me know what you end up getting!
Hello my long lost friend! If I had to do it again I would do it the "Demer Way"...aka the "Deluxe Route". They have The Bob. It's a jogging stroller and it's heavenly. Like Celestial. And you can snap a graco infant car seat into it while you have a really little one. It's kind of big, but it's what I would do. Hope that helps!
Jill, my experience is completely opposite of everyone else's (but don't worry--I won't be offended if you don't follow it:) We bought the carseat/stroller option for our first, and she HATED the carseat. So, neeldess to say--unless we were in the car where she HAD to be in the carseat, there's no way she would've wanted to go on walk in the stroller in her car seat. SO, the dang stroller has been collecting dust in our garage. I ended up buying a Baby Bijorn Carrier, which I LOVE because I not only used it for #1, but also for #2 while I pushed #1 in the stroller (Umbrella stroller)and plan on using it for #3. But of course it's up to you--but we definitely wasted our money :(
Post a Comment