9.04.2010

You Might Be a Toddler If...

Road trips go something like this:
( jam, not blood)
Posing with Mom is not a top priority
You like to throw your head back and laugh
You are fascinated by your shadow
Breakfast ever goes like this:
(oatmeal, not puke)
You know how to flash a grin that can make a heart melt

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! At first I thought she scraped up her little face. Phew. Don't you love this time of life...when they are growing into little people? It's the best.

Carlson Clan said...

I love love love her little pig tails!!

julinhachr said...

oh how we miss you both! I am talking about Bryn and Jill. Sorry Justin.:)

Ellingsons said...

What a beautiful goofball! She seems like so much fun.

Justin Malden said...

Wow that's one good looking kid. She must have a hot mom.

Mason & Laura said...

I love this post--you are so entertaining! And it definitely helps to have that adorable girl in all the pictures :)

I hadn't checked your blog for awhile--WOW you guys are having an AMAZING time! SUCH a fabulous opportunity of a LIFETIME! You are such a fun family :)