Mismatched yet still adorable. Man, I wish I could pull that off.
This is Bryn's favorite stance: bent over, looking between her legs. While doing it at church one Sunday a woman said to me, "Oh, you're going to have have another baby!" When seeing my surprised and perplexed expression at her declaration, she explained the old wive's tale that when your child starts looking between their legs like this, it is time to have another baby. Is that just an African wive's tale? 'Cause I've never heard it before.
4 comments:
Yay for new posts! Bryn is adorable! I'm glad you guys get out and about in Africa. So fun.
As I was reading this post and came across the lady in your ward's remark about having another baby ... I figured it was because your #1 is SO DANG CUTE! But the old wive's tale thing is hilarious. And way random.
So (speaking of random), where would be an appropriate place to ask exactly what Justin is doing in South Africa? Like did I miss a post about the details of this? Is it a job? How long will you be there? Alllll the good stuff :) (if it's been explained, please direct me to the proper place. sorry if this is NOT the appropriate place to ask this. haha)
That is one of the weirdest old wive's tales I've ever heard. I do love the bum shots!
No I think she's right. Time for number 2!! :)
Post a Comment