I heard talk of people starting to listen to Christmas music in October. Not us. Last year we were in So. Africa where Halloween goes mostly uncelebrated, so we were excited to live up the Halloween festivities to the fullest all month long.
11.12.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What darling pics! Your girls are adorable! Love the Halloween/fall festivities!
I'm one of those people who listen to Christmas music in Oct but certainly not all month long.. Anyways, your girls are darling!
I can hardly stand how cute these girls are! What a priceless picture of Bryn as a princess. Too too precious. Need more blogging from you. Once we have a visit as we did, I feel very lonely without seeing and knowing about you daily. Guess that's a normal let-down--I feel it with all my kids. Love, GSuzu
How fun! Bryn looks so grown up I can't believe it. Seriously, in the princess dress she is bordering on teenager. Where does the time go!?
Ah! What a beautiful Cinderella! Bryn is looking so grown up. :(
Awwww so cute!! Love Bryn's haircut! What cute little girls.
holy cow your girls are. so. adorable. seriously! LOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment