4.29.2013

Telling the Girls

Announcing our new pregnancy at 9+ weeks is pretty early for me. I would have liked to wait a few more weeks before revealing our special news, but I was DYING to tell Bryn. And I knew that once I told Bryn I needed to be prepared for all the world to know. Having Bryn in on our news has been well worth everyone else knowing. The morning after we told her, her first interaction with me was coming up to me and gently rubbing my tummy. So sweet. Audrey has been in on the secret with Justin and I for awhile now. I had to tell someone! She's done well to keep it on the DL though. We recorded the girls' reactions when we told them our baby news. Click HERE to watch a segment of the video.

5 comments:

Heather Hirst said...

so cute! I showed Jacob the video too and he was all smiles:)

Whitney said...

That is darling!! They are soo sweet.

Scooter and Jessica said...

Oh my goodnes,s this is so adorable! Bryn's face is totally priceless. Her jumping up and down is just the icing on the cake. Darling!

The Broderick Family Blog said...

So so cute! I'm very excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling okay. Loved the video. :)

Jude said...

What a brilliant video! Congratulations to all of you.
xxx