We left Bryn with a babysitter for the first time last night. Our friends, the Plowmans, offered to watch her so we could go out to celebrate Justin completing his exams. It's amazing how quickly our love duo has officially transformed into a family trio; it felt so strange to be together without Bryn. I had to resist the urge to call to check on her every 20 minutes--totally lame, I know. It was great to have some "love duo" time though. Big shout out to Jessica and Scooter for being the best (and sneakiest...that's right, we're on to you two!) babysitters...Thank You!
6.13.2009
A Night Out
Posted by Jill at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you guys got to go out. It does feel weird, huh? I am still that way. It sure is nice to get alone time once in a while, though.
Post a Comment