Back during the pregnant days I had spare time to just surf the 'net. I tended to spend most of my surfing browsing blogs. Justin called it "baby blogging" because even if I meandered to a blog of a person I didn't know if they had pictures of a baby I would sit and look at all of them. Well, my baby blogging days are over. There is no time for it anymore. I only have time to post pictures of my own babe and hope that there is some baby blogger out there who will appreciate it.
I love children's books. I began a collection of them years ago. I'm so excited to have someone to read them to now. This is one of my most favorite activities to do with Bryn. What's that you say? She's too young to understand? Well, welcome to life with a teacher for a mom. You're never too (fill in the blank) to read. Read, read, READ!
Bryn loves being outside. Luckily the weather has been amazing and we've been able to spend lots of time enjoying the great outdoors. Bryn is very focused on the cricket game we were watching in this last picture.
Bubbles!
Mid-clothes change Justin noticed that it looked like Bryn was wearing a turban. We thought it was picture worthy. (We think pretty much every minute of Bryn's life is picture worthy. We just can't get enough!)
Yep, this is what I can't get enough of.
And this.
A thumb sucker? Most of the time she likes to suck on her entire fist. She can nearly fit the whole thing in her mouth and sometimes gags herself trying to get it in just a little bit more.
Play time! (*Warning: This video will probably bore anyone who is not a grandparent.*)
P.S. Have I mentioned that I love being a mom? I love, love, LOVE it!!!
8 comments:
Love the pictures!!! I will definitely be checking out your little cutie! She looks like such a sweet heart!
I can't get over how dang adorable she is!!
I'm glad you make time to post pictures of our 'lil sweetheart! I check the blog everyday just yearning to see more. We can't get enough. Love you all lots.
My baby is 21 today! It wasn't long ago I was holding her on my lap reading. Or it seems that way anyhow.
I want to meet her!! I didn't realize how big her beautiful eyes were til I watched the video! It's high time for we discuss details of an arranged marriage.
She is so cute Jill! Congratulations of being a mom.
That is one cute, CUTE little girl!
I am not a grandparent but I definitely loved the video! She is a doll.
Post a Comment