6.04.2010

The Hamptons

We decided to go somewhere that we had never been before for Memorial Day. Wainscott Beach in the Hamptons was the lucky winner. We had a great time stolling downtown, beach bumming (our coastal living is aiding our expertise in this field), gawking at the posh mansions in the area, and quoting scenes from the Seinfeld episode when they visit the Hamptons ("I was in the pool!").

Can I please spend everyday leisurely strolling with these two??
Somehow she pulls off cute even from behind!
Freshly made ice cream...mmmm
Bryn spent most our time at the beach wanting to cuddle with me, while Justin built a sand structure (he clarified that it was not a castle, but a piece of architecture). Notice my ghost white legs? I know, they're blinding. Justin is pretty sure I have the whitest legs in the Bronx.

4 comments:

David said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend! Hopefully we'll all end up at the beach together sometime this summer. Not only would it be fun, but Lorri or I likely would relieve you of the title that Justin bestowed upon you!

Whitney said...

Ahh who cares about the legs. Cute shorts! And love love her lil hat:)

julinhachr said...

I also may be able to relieve you of that title. Looks like you had a great time.

Mason & Laura said...

Ooo fun! You do have an adorable little girl, I love the pictures of her on daddy's shoulders. And your posts always make me laugh--your family is awesome :) (and I love seinfeld)