We're just going to leave our car doors unlocked so that when someone wants to break in to steal all of the non-existent expensive stuff we keep in our car, they can just open the door rather than break our window, costing us a repair fee that we would have much rather spent on...well, pretty much anything else.
5.26.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How sad! That just happened to my mom while she was out here but they stole her GPS system. She had tons of other things in the front seat but that's all they took. I hope you find a cheap replacement!
Ahhh! That has happened to my parents a number of times with them living right across from the school. It makes me very mad. People are so selfish. I'm sorry that happened to you guys but I hope you can get it fixed for not too much.
Dear Jill,
Just a few things I'd like to discuss:
1) I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Bryn is so so adorable. Can you move back to Utah so she and Audrey can be best friends?
3) What the "moving to South AFRICA??!!" What in the world? For how long? Do you have a goal to live on every continent?
4) Sorry about your car window!
5) I MISS YOU!!!!!!! (did I already mention that?)
--Mere
I was just catching up on all your latests...you guys have been busy having fun (well, minus that car window). It looks you have been enjoying the city and that little girl of yours is growing so quickly. Maybe I have mommy blinders too because when I saw her piggies (that's what we call them) I tilted my head and said, "Awww" out loud.
Post a Comment