8.21.2010

Lion Park

A couple weekends ago we visited the Lion Park. It was awesome!
Very touristy photo op.
We fed giraffes. Their tongues are super long.
We pet lion cubs.
We drove ourselves on a mini safari. We saw zebra, springbok, antelope looking things (maybe they were antelope, not sure?). Bryn's favorite part was getting to be in the front seat and out of her car seat.
These white lions were beautiful! I can't believe how close we were to them.
This gal jumped right up on the truck in front of us, trying to find out what was under the soft top. It was really awesome to see from the car behind, but if I had been in the truck I would have peed my pants for sure!
We saw a cheetah too, but it was through a fence and kinda far away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!

Becker said...

I had to google image springbok. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Bryn's face is so sad with the lion cubs. That looks like so much fun though. A little scary, but mostly fun.

Jessica Black Robertson said...

Soo cool! What an amazing experience!! It looks like you're having a great time!!