2.15.2011

Maybe Someday

Tonight I wanted to blog about our trip to Cape Town, back in our African days. But then I looked through our hundreds of pictures from the trip and couldn't narrow down which ones to use. So I looked into making a slideshow with them on Flickr. And the downloading was going to take for-eh-vurr. So I looked at a Picasa slide show. And it was going to make me upload every picture individually. No way, man. So now I've decided to post one picture from our trip. And tell you that Cape Town is absolutely beautiful. We LOVED it. And maybe someday I'll post more about it...

1 comments:

Raphelle said...

I understand the frustration of trying to sort through and narrow down pictures... but I do want to see more! When I use picasa, I can mark multiple pictures to upload at once (ctrl-click), as long as I don't leave the page in between. I hope you can figure something out that won't take forever so we can see the pics!