Be honest, have you wondered, "When are those Maldens going to get back to their baby makin'?" Well, wonder no more. The baby makin' is in full force and has been for the past 18 weeks. We're expecting this beautiful* bundle at the end of July (*note the usage of the more feminine adjective beautiful as opposed to handsome...that's to imply we're having a GIRL, which, in fact ,we are!):
This is how we shared the news with our families when we were visiting them in CA around the holidays:
15 comments:
WOW!! Congratulations!! We're so excited and happy for you!! How fun for Bryn to have a baby sister :) We miss you guys, but we love reading your blog about all your exciting adventures!!
WOOT WOOT! What exciting news! I bet she is going to be just as sweet as Bryn! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!! That's so awesome! It's so fun to have sisters! You guys are good at keeping secrets!! I'm only 10 weeks along and we told people like a few weeks ago!
Ahhh I was just wondering about that. Congrats!! And as it turns out, I'm pregnant too. :) I'm only around 3 weeks though so I havne't seen a dr yet but I think I'll be done sometime in October. I'm thrilled for both of us!
Jill Erin!!! You're having a girl???!!! Ohmigoodness--does everything just go perfectly for you or what? I know how much you wanted one so this is your wish come true. So happy for you, your hunksome hubby, and beautiful Bryn. Hope you can come up with a better name for baby sister. Love, GS
Congratulations Jill & Justin! It looks like your friend from Africa was right on the money about the timing, judging from the date of that post. I hope that you all feel better soon!
Congratulations! So excited for all of you!
Yay, that's so exciting!!
oh hooray hooray! bryn is so adorable and so are you prego, jill! congratUlations!! happy happy! xx
Congratulations! Congratulations! We had no idea when we saw you a few weeks ago.
Congratulations! That's so exciting!!moliz
I'm so excited for you guys, Congratulations! Actually, your mom told me a couple weeks ago! She's so excited! I like the way you told them. Very creative!
I'm so behind the times! Congratulations! Very exciting - and 2 girls in a row, just like you wanted!
Yeah Congratulations! Girls rock! Not that I know any different:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! sooo excited, what happy news! And Jill, you are gorgeous. Can I please look like that while pregnant? thank you.
Post a Comment