4.25.2011

Milestone

A few weeks ago Bryn got her first haircut.
This is the before. It was getting pretty long.
We went to a great kids' cuts place where Bryn got to sit in a car,
and watch Dora. She loved it.
A full salon experience, she even got blown dry and styled...ooh, la, la.
This is where I should insert the darling after picture for everyone to "ooh" and "ahh" at. Unfortunately, this marks the date and time when our camera finally decided to bite the dust. It's been struggling for awhile, but up to this point it has always pulled through. Sadly, there seems to be no imminent recovery this time around.

I'm not sure if it's the new 'do, the recently claimed 2-year-old status, the rapidly approaching big sisterhood, a combination of any of the previously stated, or something different all together, but Justin and I have been alarmed by how much of a little girl our baby is becoming. She has grown up so much just since our return from Africa. Insert cliche, yet oh-so-true statement about growing up too fast. Sigh. Right after the cure for cancer is discovered and the solution for world peace is established, will someone please figure out how to keep my children young forever?

3 comments:

Susan Rozier said...

So darling. Eagerly awaiting the "after" photos. When I look at Bryn I see you. Talk about time passing issues. Love, GS

Grandma Honey said...

What a great way for a child to get a hair cut! Hope your camera gets fixed or replaced soon.

I've recently discovered your blog via your grandmother Susan, who is married to my Dad.

I remember Byrn was born on my birthday. :)

Scooter and Jessica said...

I also can't believe how big she is! It seems like just a few months ago she was born and making me so baby-hungry. Crazy!