7.29.2008

Snapshots

On Sunday I was thinking about some of the great pictures I have of my grandparents when they were young.  This picture is one of them:
Don't you love it?  My grandparents were the epitome of debonaire.  The caption on the back of this photograph doesn't indicate any sort of special occasion, just a snapshot on the way to church.  I love that one of my very favorite pictures of them is a just because, no reason, snapshot.  It got me thinking that maybe I should be taking more snapshots so that someday my grandkids might have something to adore, just as I have this photo.  So, with a couple minutes to spare before church started Justin and I took this just because, no reason, snapshot. 

 It doesn't even come close to comparing with the classy charm of Mamo and Grandad's photo, but I figure that if we take enough there will eventually be one that may appeal to the posterity.    

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

You guys are super cute!! I like your new layout too Jill, good job!

Nicolette said...

I LOVE the picture of your grandparents!! I agree we need to have more "just because pictures" Isn't that what life is really about?
I can't wait to see you guys!!

Katie M. Brown said...

i just thought that the other day... we got this book from my sister for our wedding about dating. well it asks for a lot of pictures...and we don't really have any...i feel your pain!