7.22.2008

San Fran

This post is the first of three from our family vacation.  I couldn't figure out how to switch the order of the posts, but San Francisco was actually our last stop.  

Mmm...Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory, a San Francisco MUST

I love all the street performers in S.F.  They are all so talented!

Two lovers in love

I always think of the Rice-a-roni commercials when I see trollies.  "Rice-a-roni, the San Francisco treat. *Ding, ding*"
 
We ate at this neat restaurant, The Rainforest Cafe.  The whole place is decked out like a rainforest.  It reminded me of The Mayan in Utah.
 
I love cousins.  What more can I say?

We got a little bored waiting for our food.  What better way to kill time than...



Whoa!  Jamie and Doug skipped the innocent peck and started to steal 2nd base.  Luckily our food came, so things didn't get too out of hand.

One of my favorite stops in S.F. was H&M.  I discovered this store while living in Austria and have since been to one in N.Y. and now S.F.  It's so great!  I bought a cozy scarf that will serve me well in England.  *Side note:  I've been strangely loving scarves lately.  Loving scarves is not strange in and of itself, but the fact that I'm loving them in the middle of summer constitutes definite strangeness.   

0 comments: