So now that I'm having this little baby girl I feel pressure, and admittedly a bit of desire, to join all the other trendy and talented moms with daughters I know in adorning my child in adorable accessories that I, of course, make myself. There's only one problem: I am like the most UNcrafty person to ever walk the earth! I recently completed this hair bow:
Maybe it looks cute enough, but if you knew the agonizing amounts of time and effort that went into making that dumb bow you would know how NOT worth it it was. It was the first one, and I venture the second one would probably be a little easier, but you know what would be even easier? Paying some other Crafty Carol to make the cute accessories for me. Now that's more up my ally. Any of you crafters interested?
1 comments:
I'm so with you! I don't even attempt to make anything. I just pay for it (actually Grandma usually does) and it's so much more enjoyable that way.
Post a Comment