2.02.2009

We won!

A couple weeks ago we bid on a sofa on eBay and WON!  It's the first time I've ever been the highest bidder in all of the (three) times I've bid on eBay.  What a thrill!  We now not only have a cozy rocker, but a comfy little couch as well.  The two together have brought a much more homey (as in Sunday night casseroles, not gangsta') feel to our flat--no more of that dentist-office-waiting-room feel.  *Big smiles*    

The sofa...it matches the plain, off-white color of our walls perfectly, don't you think?  Ha.  Color isn't as important as getting to cuddle during movies.

The photos above the couch are hung with these darling little clothespins.  I love them.  We're not allowed to hang things on the walls, so we've had to get creative with our decorating.

Justin is great about keeping me stocked with a fresh bouquet of flowers.  Love him and them.

To top off the charm of our little abode we have this guy sitting on the stone wall outside our window...picturesque, no?

0 comments: