4.06.2009

She's Here!!

Bryn Olivia finally decided to make her debut on Friday, April 3 at 9:55 a.m.  She weighed in at 7 pounds, 7 ounces and is absolutely perfect.  We are head-over-heels in love with this little one!  Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and well wishes.  

15 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I had to comment on here too!! She is so adorable you guys!I love the name too! Congrats congrats! How did the delivery go? Any weird English medical practices you weren't expecting?

Jen said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! If you get a minute, can you email me your address? Thanks!

jenniferclawson@gmail.com

Laura Robins said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!

DD said...

She's beautiful! How did the delivery go? I hope you're doing well!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh - she is absolutely perfect and beautiful. You two did a great job. Love you lots.

Heather Miller said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She is an angel you guys....Congrats! You did good!

Angelee said...

She is beautiful. And I love the name too.

Steven and Kimberly said...

Hello, Justin and Jill! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl. They are too much fun. Jill will not know who I am, but Justin definitely will. My name is Kimberly (Beardsley) Weich and we grew up together in junior high and high school. I read through your blog and saw that Justin and Ken got to reunite recently...awesome! Anyways, gorgeous baby, she looks just like a little doll. And how cool...will she get to have dual citizenship? Our daughter has dual citizenship as she was born (and we live) in Canada. Take care and God bless! Good to see how you're doing, Justin!

Ellingsons said...

That is one cute baby! She looks a lot older than a few days in that second picture.Congrats on being done with pregnancy but welcome to the sleepless days and nights of parenthood. :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful baby girl! Congratulations. Enjoy her while she is little, they grow up fast. Mine is 7 months already! Good Luck!

Becker said...

She isn't even all weird-bruised and puffy! :) She's a pretty little thing and I think her name is darling! Hope you're feeling well, Jill. The third day was the worst for me, so by now you're through that. It gets better. :) I'm sure we'll get the full scoop when you're a little more caught up on sleep!! :)

Mason & Laura said...

I know I left a comment on Facebook, but seriously she is just absolutely precious!!!! Congratulations again, and I (like everyone else!) hope Jill is doing well with recovery :)

Megs said...

Good work mommy! I'm getting scared to give birth, I told Luke the other day to, "take it back!" But after seeing how beautiful your little one is, I'm now excited all over again! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Tammy said...

What a beauty!! Congratulations!

Marlo said...

Nice baby.

Love Jamieson.