...when you're feeding?? I can't believe Bryn has been a part of our family for 3 weeks now. It has gone by super fast. Our schedule consists mainly of feeding, feeding, and MORE feeding, but we have managed to squeeze in a few alternative activities here and there.
A first bath: Bryn didn't cry at all! It must've reminded her of that cozy womb she loved for so long.
First family snap shot: We recently learned that this wall outside our flat was built in the the 1200's. They're about to pay £30,000 to renovate it. Whoa.
Polka dot photo shoot
A trip to church: I never knew it could take so much effort to get to one hour of church, but we did it! Bryn was so good during the meeting and while greeting all of her adoring fans afterwards.
Making a silly face while modeling a hat made by Great-Grandma Susan.
Catching a few zzz's between feeds: I'm sure my thought during this picture was, "Forget picture taking, let's take a nap!"
Playing Super-Hero with Dad: Justin was excited to discover that a bib can easily double as a cape by simply turning it around the neck 180 degrees.
7 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted more pictures of your little one. She's so cute. So when are you moving back to the states? I get free plane flights now so I can visit you whenever I want to :)
She is SO cute! And I love dress with the head band. You look like such a cute mom! I hope the transition is going well! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh! I'm so glad you posted more photos. She is doll. Let me know when I can come over and hold her again...
Jill, such cute pictures! I'm glad that our little book club made it on your list of alternate activities! You're a darling mommy!
Awwwww.....I love new parents...you guys are the cutest ever!! That bib/cape is hilarious! Leave it to Justin to come up with that! You look so good Jill! So did you ever think you would spend so much time sitting? I feel like the first few months I live on the couch (or chair...wherever I'm nursing!) I hope that we can meet her someday! She's adorable!
Jill, We loved these pictures. My day was all smiles everytime I thought of them. Then I'd go back and look again! Thanks so much for doing this. Bryn is so sweet. I remember that Sunday dress from Christmas--isn't it the one you thought was gone and your mom had gone back and gotten it for you?
Love, Grandma Susan and Richard
Wow she's cute!! She's adorable! You are such a cute family!
Post a Comment