3.31.2009

Is something s'posed to to happen?

When I signed up for this pregnancy gig I was under the impression that I would be pregnant for 40 weeks and then I would get a baby.  Well, I've been pregnant now for 40 weeks and 4 days and I have yet to see a baby.  Talk about getting the raw end of this deal!  



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll come...

You looked great when I saw you at book club! I can imagine how anxious you are. Been there. I feel for you, though. It is maddening to go over the due date. Can't wait to see her. She'll be worth the wait!

Susan Rozier said...

Jill, You are HILARIOUS! I predict the baby will be born tomorrow. My reason? Austin was born on Shellie's birthday (May 14). Rissy was born on Stacy's birthday (June 15). Kylie was born on Knox's birthday (Oct 13). Sooooo....Bryn should be born on Jade's birthday (April 1)!!!! Love, Grandma Susan
P.S. Considering your original wedding announcement, perhaps this is pay back for you. Hmmmm.

Joanie Demer said...

Come ON baby! I only have sympathy, no empathy. I've never even made it to my due date and I was cranky pants! And I saw you doing your walking! What else is a girl to do? I hope she comes soon. Really, really I hope for you. I'm so excited to meet her!

The Alvies said...

It is frustrating to wait, but it will happen, she can't stay in there forever! Hang in there!!

Kim said...

It's a big world to come into - Bryn has to get herself psyched for the grand event! April 4?

Carlson Clan said...

poor Jill! I definitely feel sorry for you! The last weeks of pregnancy are definitely long! I hope for your sake it happens soon!