5.03.2009

A Melted Heart

Last night Bryn smiled and cooed at me for the first time.  She has smiled before, but it's usually due to gas.  This time no gas followed.  Our eyes were locked and she responded to my smiles with a knock-out smile of her own.  Could there be a better feeling in the world?!


P.S.  She decided to bust out this smile right as I was getting ready to put her to bed.  Of course I let her stay up later hoping for another smile.  What a clever girl, already manipulating bed time!  

3 comments:

Kim said...

My dear - this is the first of many melted hearts and manipulations. Enjoy every one of them. Isn't it amazing how young they learn to wrap you around their finger!

Susan Rozier said...

Jill, I love hearing from you in your blog. I can't wait to get my hands on that little one and to have a four generation picture taken. I was just with Aunt Corinne and she had one of her 5-month old grandsons in her arms and she was singing to some 60s music with a bopping beat and Carter was hysterically laughing. Those laughs from the belly are so precious. I love the pictures also. Love, Grandma Susan and Richard

Tammy said...

Aaah...nope, no better feeling.