OHMIGOODNESS!!! I can hardly stand knowing that that little angel is "of my lineage." Can't wait to hold her and squeeze her in my arms and to bite her ears and smell her new baby smell and all those things! When are you coming back to the promised land? Darling, darling pictures. Love, Grandma Susan
What adorable chubby cheeks!! I think she looks equally like both of you!! I can't wait to meet her...someday! Her and Hannah could be best of friends!
When in August are you going to Chico Jill? We are trying to buy a house and hopefully we'll be moving at the beginning of August but I definitely want to go sometime in August because Meghan's due August 1st and I of course want to see your adorable lil' Bryn girl!
5 comments:
What a happy little girl you have there. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love 'em.
OHMIGOODNESS!!! I can hardly stand knowing that that little angel is "of my lineage." Can't wait to hold her and squeeze her in my arms and to bite her ears and smell her new baby smell and all those things! When are you coming back to the promised land? Darling, darling pictures. Love, Grandma Susan
What adorable chubby cheeks!! I think she looks equally like both of you!! I can't wait to meet her...someday! Her and Hannah could be best of friends!
she looks just like justin!!
When in August are you going to Chico Jill? We are trying to buy a house and hopefully we'll be moving at the beginning of August but I definitely want to go sometime in August because Meghan's due August 1st and I of course want to see your adorable lil' Bryn girl!
Post a Comment