You can't really see what's going on, but Justin is stacking some blocks and then puts his hand in the way of Bryn knocking them over. When she finally succeeds at knocking them down, she is quite delighted. I love how contagious baby laughter is. I can't help but laugh each time I watch this. How about you?
2.02.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I just can't get enough of that kid! She is absolutely adorable!
soooo cute, I was laughing hysterically! You're right, baby laughter is contagious. Love you Bryny.
I love her. If you guys are ever in the area and need someone to watch her, I'm your girl! Too bad we don't live closer.. I could be your permanent babysitter:) Brandon would love that. He's think it'd cure me of my want and need to have a baby.. ha yah right!
ohhhh goodness! I love it! She is sooo adorable! Sorry Justin, this baby looks exactly like her MOMMY!!!
Love it! I always wish I could have it programmed in my car so I could play it on demand when some crazy cuts me off because it's instant happiness.
man oh man! bryn is getting so big and so cute!
Bryn is so cute! Have you posted her adorable bum scooching yet?
Post a Comment