We've gotten off pretty easy up to this point as the winter storm warnings have come our way, but yesterday we got hit. Hit hard. Luckily the sun was out today busily working to melt some of the snow away, but we still opted to stay in our cozy, warm apartment all day just takin' it easy.
Bryn lounged with a book.
I made bread. No machine. No help. I made BREAD!!
Also, I've been finding these gems in random places around the house all week.
Clearly my Valentine knows that nothing says LOVE like the Jonas Brothers.
4 comments:
I've been wondering how the weather was effecting you. Thanks for the update! Good job on the bread. No Bosche Mixer? I'm impressed! Justing knows how to woo his Valentine. Bryn is too adorable. Love, Grandma Susan
Bryn is just so cute! Love her lounging with a book. I do that quite often. Glad she's picked up your love for reading.
Nothing does say love like the Jonas Brothers. Justin is too funny.
Making bread without a bread maker? That's impressive. You should share the recipe!
Mmm...I want some of your yummy bread!
Post a Comment