2.16.2010

The Scooch

At church on Sunday somebody asked me:

Church Lady: How old is your baby?
Me: She's 10 1/2 months.
Church Lady: Oh, she must be crawling.
Me: Most kids crawl by this age, but mine doesn't crawl. She scooches.


5 comments:

Scooter and Jessica said...

I may have just dies with an overload of cuteness. Pictures of Bryn and adorable, but add the sound and movement of a video and I can barely take it! If you ever get sick of her I would be happy to take her off your hands. Permanently.=)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it? Lucas did the scooch, too. We thought it was the cutest thing. I can't believe Bryn is almost one!

David said...

In addition to being very cute, she is quite hygienic! Who really wants to put clean hands on the floor anyways?

Tammy said...

LOL!! That's great!

Faldmo's said...

This really is the cutest thing ever...I loved when she scooted all the way to the elevator at the temple.