3.08.2010

ABC's in NYC

Last weekend Justin and I spent an evening in the city. I knew we would probably have to wait for a table, so I planned a time killer. Our task was a scavenger hunt for things starting with each letter of the alphabet, in the proper order of course.

To kick things off: Gorgeous New York City Asphalt
Lucky for us this emergency vehicle showed up right as we were looking for E. (Not so lucky for whoever was in need of the fire truck.)
Irish pub
We stole a quick kiss to fill the K slot. Alright, maybe it turned out to be not so quick. I like to kiss the guy, so sue me.
Thank you to Matt Damon's mom and dad for their name selection.
We only made it to O before our wait was over. Did it feel like I was on a BYU date in Provo? Yes, minus the prolonged kissing, but the wait went by super fast and it was fun.

0 comments: