This week we've been enjoying temperatures +/- 10 degrees above the averages for this time of year. Coincidentally* this week has also been Justin's Spring Break. He still had to work, but we got to have him around a lot more than usual. We've been lovin' it. I don't have time to elaborate on all the fun we've been having because I'm busy getting us ready for a fairly spontaneous weekend trip to DC. But here's a quick glimpse of some of the good times we've been enjoying:
*I actually don't believe in coincidences. Rather, I recognize it as one of those simple ways Heavenly Father lets me know He's thinking about me and my little family. Elder Bednar would refer to it as a "tender mercy." I love that talk. I love conference. Only 2 more weeks. Can't wait.
2 comments:
Jill, Your sweet little family is so dear to me. I love hearing about your activities and seeing the darling pictures of precious Bryn. Love, Grandma Susan
I agree. Spring Break just seems to always come at a time when I simply CAN'T have Scooter locked in his study for even one more night without losing my mind. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We think about you guys often. (Bryn is, of course, darling and looks so grown up!)
Post a Comment