5.22.2010

Doors & Hair, not band related

One of Bryn's newest past times is opening and shutting doors. Luckily we haven't had any smashed fingers yet, only smiles. Lots of adorable, irresistible, contagious, hakuna matata type SMILES.
We've done pigtails a few times now. I can't tell if they're cute because I'm seeing them through my mom-eyes or if they're actually cute? It doesn't really matter though because my mom-eyes can't get enough of them. I just scrolled through the above pictures and can't wait another minute to go kiss those cheeks. Muah!

6 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

They are definitely cute Jill!!!

Whitney said...

They are def def cute!! Brandon and I keep talking about taking a trip to NY. When we do we have to meet up with you guys so I can meet your sweeet lil girl:)

The Alvies said...

The babes is gettin so big and adorable! I miss you guys so much!!

Raphelle said...

WHAT!? Just when you think she can't get any cuter...

Tammy said...

They're totally cute! Bryn is adorable!!

julinhachr said...

Bryn is always cute and those pig tails add to the cuteness!