Yesterday my husband made me a lunch for school, drove me to work (in, yes, another rental car) so I didn't have to take the bus, went grocery shopping and remembered to buy all my favorite foods, re-made our bed so my side would have extra cushioning, did the dishes, did the laundry, made me dinner when I got home from work, and offered to massage my feet before I went to bed. Is there an award for Best Husband EVER!? 'Cause I nominate Justin, hands down.
12.02.2008
And the nomination goes to...
Posted by Jill at 5:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so sweet! I love it when I get pampered like that. I'm glad that you are being well taken care of. He definitely deserves best husband award for the day!
Holy cow! He deserves the nomination for sure!
For real! Go Justin! So where are you working Jill? Are you teaching?
He must be following in his father-in-law's footsteps. He does this kind of thing on a regular basis. Good for Justin.
Post a Comment