12.11.2008

An Early Delivery

Father Christmas must start making his rounds a little earlier than Old St. Nick because two days ago the most hoped for item on my Christmas wish list was delivered to my doorstep.  

A reclining glider chair & footstool to rock my little one in come March...hooray!  It is by far the most comfy piece of furniture we have now.  I have hardly moved from it since Tuesday (of course, having the worst cold of the century has greatly contributed to such a state of stagnancy...ugh).  I love it!!    

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

nice!! That does look comfy...It also looks hard to get out of!

Ellingsons said...

You are going to love it even more when you're holding your little one in the middle of the night and you can be comfortable enough to sleep in it. That is the one item I wished we would have splurge a little more on because it would have been so worth it with all the sleepless nights and all.

Tammy said...

Aah...nice! It will be great for nursing!

Brent and Ashley said...

hi jill! Remember me? It's your favorite roommate from the glenwood...you know...Ashley?? I found Heather on facebook last fall and she gave me your blog address. I hope ya don't mind. It's fun being able to catch up. Time sure flies! It seems like just yesterday we were living in that awful place! Ha! Anyway, congrats on the soon to be baby! That is neat! I'm so happy for you. And living in Europe?? LuckY!!
I have a blog, too. But it's private. So if you want, I can send you an invite. My email is ashsmash1@yahoo.com
Take care!