12.02.2008

Blessed Day

Last week we received a care package from Mom and Dad Malden.  A couple weeks earlier I had mentioned a craving for Peanut Butter M&M's, of which there are none in the UK.  This is what we received:
We have Peanut Butter M&M's coming out our ears!  We took a couple bags to our Thanksgiving celebration with some American friends and they were a hit.  We're now down to 1 1/4 bags, but that amount is currently dwindling since I'm snacking away on some right now. I'm pretty sure Baby is going to come out quite addicted to these little scrumptulescent candies.  We send a big shout out to Monty and Denise, Hollah!  (P.S. We had also mentioned that we paid almost $6.00 for a bag of fairly stale marshmallows, so we were excited to see a bag of those in the box of goodies as well.)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Mmm! I love peanut butter M&Ms!

Carlson Clan said...

Yummy yummy! And I have to say awesome job on using the awesome word scrumtrulescent! That's one of Will Ferrel's best moments!