3.21.2009

Left, left...left, right, left

We've also been doing LOTS of walking this week (in an attempt to kick Baby into gear).  The weather has been super conducive to our plan and we've discovered some awesome areas around town.

Additionally, lots of fresh pineapple has been consumed and a swig of raspberry leaf tea was swallowed (eww!  NOT worth it) to hopefully keep Baby on schedule.  I don't mind if she wants to enjoy her little cocoon in my belly for one more week, she's entitled to 40 weeks and I'm willing to grant that, but I just don't want her to be so cozy that she decides to overstay her welcome.  I'm eager to kiss those little fingers and toes (instead of having them jabbing at my ribs).  Any other old wives' tales out there that might help to keep Baby on schedule?  Please share!      

3 comments:

The Alvies said...

Mexican food helps, spicy if you can handle it. Can you get Mexican food in England? Love ya!

Susan Rozier said...

Jill, I'm so ENJOYING these blogs of yours. It helps to actually SEE you instead of having to imagine everything. You look awesome! By the way, I like your haircuts. Love, Grandma Susan

Kim said...

Kelly Hollingsworth (our neighbor) swore by Castor Oil. It worked on 4 of 5 of their boys. The last one didn't like the oil job.

Chris and Kelly say 'Hi'