3.02.2009

Is it possible??

Every night I go to bed thinking my belly can't possibly grow anymore.  Every morning I wake up flabbergasted to find that I'm bigger than I was the night before. 
Everything is still going well for the most part.  I'm having some issues with dizziness/feeling faint, but I haven't actually fainted yet, so *{shrug}*.  I guess my blood is just struggling to pump through my now massive body at an appropriate pressure.  Understandable.  

We went to a prenatal class on Saturday and met a woman who is having twins at the end of April.  She was pregnant from her chin to her upper thigh.  We're talking HUGE.  If I hadn't known her due date I would have guessed she was 3 weeks PAST due.  I can't recall ever wanting twins, but if I ever did the desire was firmly laid to rest.  Poor, poor lady.  

My goal was to have everything ready for Baby's arrival by the end of February.  Didn't happen. Maybe by the end of this week?  So while we're not quite ready for the actual appearance to be made, we're still excitedly anticipating it.  Countdown:  3 weeks, 5 days!  

6 comments:

DD said...

Thanks for the most recent belly pics. It's really amazing how much our skin can stretch, isn't it?! I can't believe how close you are to being done. I'm getting so excited to see her!

Becker said...

But YOU are still darling! You'll look un-pregnant in like a week after your baby's out! It's all in your belly, so that's nothing to be ashamed of!

The Alvies said...

Jalene said, she thinks there are twins in there. You look great!! When I was pregnant with Josh (and two weeks overdue,) I looked like I was carrying two basketballs, and by the time I left the hospital, I was so tiny I had to go buy clothes because I had absolutely nothing that even came close to fitting...Oh those were the days:>)Counting down my arrival Date!!!

Mason & Laura said...

I still think you could be a pregnant model :) And for some reason I was remembering that post of your baby shower in California about the "ugly dress" and I have to tell you that I saw that at Carters (much before your post) and thought it was adorable :) I'm so glad you got it!!

Joanie Demer said...

Jill, I wish I could rub your belly for good luck. Hope your back, feet, heartburn. . .well I hope you're feeling okay. I can't believe you're about to be a Mommy. You'll be great. You should enter the giveaway on my coupon blog, it's all baby stuff right now and it makes me think of you.

Tammy said...

Wow! It's true...just when you think you can't get any bigger, you do. It's crazy. Be careful in the shower - when it gets hot it's easy to faint. :)