3.20.2009

Simple Enjoyments

We've tried to do some things this week that we know will be less simple to do once the baby arrives.  Two of these activities included:

Going to a show
(Singin' in the Rain)
and  
Going to the temple

Both were very enjoyable.  We have no intentions of ceasing to do such things once the baby is here, but we do recognize that the ease with which we now do them will never be quite the same.  Comparatively I guess you could say this week is to having a baby as a bachelor/bachelorette party is to getting married.  Party on!   


2 comments:

The Broderick Family Blog said...

I can't believe it is so close! You are looking amazing!! And I love your hair cut! I have been waiting to see the "after look." I couldn't believe how long it had gotten!

Best of luck this last week!

Nicolette

Kris said...

Did you see Singing in the Rain in a movie theatre? Where did you watch it? I love watching classic shows on the big screen.

So excited for babies arrival! Glad you are living it up first!