One of the first places we visited with Sheris was Bath. It is famous for being the home town of Jane Austen and also for having an authentic Roman Bath that was built during the first century A.D. The baths are filled with water from England's only natural hot spring. Touring the bath was very cool. The city itself is quite nice and I enjoyed just wandering the streets. I'm looking forward to returning next month to spend time at the city's modern-day bath/spa. Justin gifted me with a massage and facial for Mother's Day...saaawweeeeeet!
Our little traveler. She did so great!
Told you it was cool.
Nursing in public became a necessity with all of our travels. I'm sure there were many accidental flashing incidents along the way, but by the end I was pretty good at it. *Shout out to BFF Katy for the awesome nursing cover!!*
Justin and Sheris enjoying a picnic, gorgeous weather, and a beautiful park all at the same time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment