How many 5-week-olds have been to Buckingham Palace? Yeah, Bryn's going to be able to trump most people during bragging conversations, except of course for the guy who's been to the moon.* She's also nursed inside Westminster Abbey. Who does that?!
5.15.2009
London Revisited
Posted by Jill at 5:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at Bryn...getting to travel all over the country! It looks like you all have been having a good time. Motherhood suits you, Jill. You look so great, and Bryn is so sweet. Nursing in public and everything...you are a pro now. :)
That's flippin' awesome! You should write that down in her journal! (by the way I love Brian Regan and I totally got it before I read your asterisk!) I wish I could still wear a scarf! It's already in the high 90's here in Vegas! Actually I don't think it ever got cold enough to even wear a scarf ever!
What a cute girl. Turns out there sweet places to nurse babies in Europe. Noelle nursed in the gardens of Versaille and a special nursing room in the Louvre. Who even knew that existed. Lucky babies. Have fun taking her everywhere.
Post a Comment