... are we surprised to be having a GIRL! Actually, Justin predicted it would be a girl from the very beginning, but I must admit my "mother's intuition" was leaning towards boy. Intuition Shmintuition! We are thrilled to not have an it anymore, but also feel a bit more nervous as the renewed sense of 'we are actually having a baby' sinks in. Her hands, feet, arms, legs, heart chambers, spine, brain, etc. were all accounted for and in their correct places. And for the third time, from the third medical professional, we received the comment, "That is one very active baby in there!" It's true; she's definitely not shy about making her presence known. She especially likes to remind me in the middle of the night when I try to snooze on my tummy. Apparently it cramps her style and she gets me to shift pretty quickly with her incessant jabs of protest. Wow! We're having a girl!!

16 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! A little girl! How wonderful.
Congratulations!!
YAY!!! Congrats you guys!! Girls are so much fun!! Oh and don't worry about your "mother's intuition" I'm always wrong too! I thought for sure this second one was a boy but nope! So fun...I'm going to have to buy her something girly for Christmas!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so exciting! You are only my 3rd friend out of 15 to be having a girl. Since I'm lacking in the girl department I'll have to start buying you all the cute girl things I start seeing.
I was right!!!
:)
Congratulations!
I just wanted to let you know on your little vote thing, on your blog, I voted for a girl!!!! Yippee skippee!!! Congrats, how very exciting...now you can have your very own little fancy nancy:>)
Jill!! Yay! That's exciting. Little Cameron and (Insert Name Here, I am sure you have told me what you're thinking but I can't think....) will be best friends! Congrats Again!
Girls are the best!!! (I can say that 'cause I don't have any boys yet!) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Well, I guess you are keeping with tradition. Congratulations! Your pregnancy will only get more exciting from here on out. It's such a fascinating miracle.
WHOO HOO!! A little girl cousin for Sophie! They'll only be a year and a half apart you know. I'm THRILLED for you! And for Sophie, too!
Hey Jill!
Congrats! Shaun and I are so excited for you!! And we love seeing the pictures from your "new home." It makes Shaun really want to go back to his mission in London. Ü
Keep in touch!
Oh, I LOVE having a girl so I'm super excited for you! I thought I wanted all boys until I had my girl. Now I think every mom needs at least one girl. I'm glad she's healthy, too! I always get a little nervous as they are looking at every little thing from every little angle but when everything is healthy I'm so relieved.
Ahahahaha! You got me. I told Eric "The Malden's are having a BOY!"
Yeah, good one Jill hahaha
Woohoo!!!!
Woo-hoo!! I thought Kailey was a boy and Taden was a girl, so I'm with you on that mother's intuition thing. Congrats!
Yeah!!! I had a feeling you were gonna have a girl....Im so excited!
Post a Comment