
I listened to Christmas music while creating my new blog posts this morning. I've been having some cravings for it since around mid-October, but I made myself hold off till November. Without the Thanksgiving holiday to act as a stepping stone into the Christmas season, Christmas seems to be making it's appearance here in England already. So whether it's too early or not, I will continue to listen and enjoy my holiday tunes and soak up the love, peace, and happiness that accompanies this wonderful time of year.
11.03.2008
Too Early?
Posted by Jill at 3:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one craving Christmas music. I haven't listened to any but our ward choir is practicing Christmas music so I've been singing it for the past couple weeks...every time I start breaking out with songs my kids stare at me and hold out their hands or try to cover my mouth and they say "stop it mom"...hmmm.
Definitely not too early. At least you waited till November!! My defense is: the sooner we embrace the Christmas season, the longer we will be able to enjoy it, and the less disappointed we will be when it is over 'cause we will have fully enjoyed it. Right?!
Isn't music such a conductor of special feelings?! I'm glad you are in the spirit already! I can't wait to get me Disney Christmas Ornaments out on a tree! I may do it before we leave on our Thanksgiving cruise--maybe for my 70th birthday on the 21st! (If I can wait that long.)
Love, Grandma Susan and Richard
I crave Christmas music in October too - it's just so good!
Post a Comment