11.12.2008

Home for Christmas!

While totally not in our original plans, we found an amazing deal on plane tickets that we just couldn't pass up.  In fact, our calculations show that it will be cheaper for us to fly home for the holidays than to stay in Oxford.  Shocking, I know.  A small indication of just how expensive it is to live here!  

5 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

That's so awesome!!! I'm so glad for you guys! Too bad we won't be there to see you! :(

DD said...

What dates will you be home for? I'm not going home cuz Ryan has to work Christmas Eve and then again on the 29th (not much time to travel with 2 kids), but maybe I can make some magic happen!?!?

Susan Rozier said...

Be Still My Heart! I think we're going to be there for Christmas also. We'll get to see each other! So exciting. Home for Christmas. Are you playing that song? Love, Grandma Susan and Richard

Joanie Demer said...

WOO HOO!!! AHHHH!! I was So excited to see your post that I rushed to make comment and then my computer froze and then I almost threw it against the wall. I wish I could FREAKIN call you. When are you gonna be home. We'll be there the 20th through 27th! You'd better have a bigger belly than me for once! Cameron has to go buy a new outfit in honor of being able to see you again. Yea! And now I can shop for your new baby and not have to ship you anything woo hoo! I'm not sure that even your mom is as excited as me. Yippeee!

Tammy said...

Are you serious?! That's crazy. How fun for you to come home...can't wait to see you pregnant (live)!