Gettysburg has a very beautiful, hushed, almost reverent atmosphere about it. You can sense the sacrifices that were made there and the significance of the events that took place over 200 years ago.
10.05.2008
Gettysburg, and a little Hershey
Posted by Jill at 2:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How awesome and adventurous are you guys for taking this trip before you left the country (and before you have a baby!) You guys are my heros!! Oh and tell Justin to cut his hair, haha just kidding! Love you guys!
Cool Jill, Now where are your international pics? I'm waiting.. . I'd like a photo of Big Ben and "Big" Jill (aka yo belly) in the same shot. Do you have a phone # yet? I checked my phone plan and it's only 2 or 3 cents a minute, so I'd love to talk to you. Just keep it short, Nate only allotted a nickel a month to talk to you. Just kidding. But give me your digits already.
Thanks for your comment Jill, I totally appreciate it!! And you tell those English doctors off! That's silly that they don't want to tell you the sex! I like to be prepared and start buying stuff! Plus I'm not good at keeping secrets from others let alone myself!!
Post a Comment