10.10.2008

A Night on the Town

A little over a week of being here we realized that we had been home, "turned-in" for the night by about 7:00 p.m nearly every evening. How old and married can we be?! So we went out to discover what was to be discovered, and happened upon a delectable little ice cream shop/cafe. It sits on a quaint street that has lights strung from one side of the street to the other. (Unfortunately most of the lights are burnt out, but we used our imaginations and envisioned an enchanting scene.) We shared a scrumptious brownie sundae, which I have battled cravings for every night since.



We may be an "old married" couple now, but we've still got the passion...ahh yeeeah.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

enjoy it while you can!

Just...yeah. I know I'm commenting backwards on your entries here, but *drool*

Glad things seem to be going so well.

And if you're an old married couple...what does that make Eric and me?

:)