10.15.2008

Justin + Pregnancy

Justin asks me nearly everyday how many weeks along I am and then responds, "16 weeks (or whatever number of week I happen to be on)! Weren't you 16 weeks last week? This pregnancy is taking forever!" He's so eager for the baby to arrive. Don't know that I've ever seen a cuter daddy-to-be.

6 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

So...how many weeks pregnant are you? haha

Susan Rozier said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but it told me you weren't available! Do you HAVE to sleep! Love, Grandma Susan (I'm trying again.)

Carlson Clan said...

I'm glad you're not sick!!! That morning sickness junk is a pain in the bootie!! So, I'm making my prediction of what the baby is because you're going to be finding out soon right? I'm so excited for you guys! I think it will be a boy because in my family the trend has been that girls make you sick..haha but it's different for everyone! Anyway, no Hannah updates..I have an appointment in almost two weeks so we'll see then...I am feeling her move more though so that's a good sign!

Grandma Honey said...

It's funny how the pregnancy goes so slow, but once the baby's born, TIME FLIES. Congratulations!!

Jill
(Richard's daughter)

DD said...

Sorry I've been a slacker at leaving a post for you. I just wanted to say that I think about you two all the time and I'm really glad that you blog because it's the easiest way to keep in touch when you're across the world. I need you to post pictures of your growing belly!!! I want to see what cute little Jill looks like pregnant!!!

Lisa said...

awwww.

yeah, good that you're not sick. holy moly that's awful.

Time only gets weirder from now on. It might feel like its moving at a snail's pace, but before you know it (and you've probably already envisioned it) you'll be in the hospital telling Justin to SHUT UP!

(*cough* I never did that though, haha. *cough* Stories...maybe I could blog about those stories on my momma blog ;)