10.04.2008

So much to say

You know how when you have a million things to blog about, you don't have any time to blog about them?  That's been the case in my life.  There has been so much going on, I hardly know where to begin.  I'm sure you're probably all interested in hearing about our new overseas residence (or maybe you feign friendship and couldn't care less), whatever the case may be you'll have to wait.  I have to update about our Tribute to America vacation before I move on to Oxford.  

The trip was amazing!  We went to Philadelphia (my favorite destination), Gettysburg, and Washington D.C. (we also made a short stop in Hershey, Pennsylvania for all you chocolate lovers out there).  We saw so many things that have contributed or are currently contributing to making America great.  We saw other less significant but equally cool things as well, like the playground where Will Smith was "chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool, and shootin' some b-ball outside the school" in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  

Another favorite part was driving from place to place.  The countryside in the East is unbelievably beautiful!  We decided to take that area into consideration when the time for selecting a permanent residence rolls around.  Mom, I know it's far, but at least it's closer than England!

Here are some of our photo memories from Philadelphia:


0 comments: